Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A guy around my way is selling a GTP, its fully built motor fully built tranny. Eaton m110 ported. Thing is he spun a bearing in it. Crank needs to be turned & new rod Just asking how much would it cost to do fix & is it worth it?

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Like buying the motor for a swap? Orr buying the whole car for a busted motor? How much does he want.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol he's not just gonna sell the motor. I would keep it in that car. Just seeing how much the price range is to get this fixed. He's got a bunch of work done too it. id just keep my imp as a dd:wink:

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
If you wanna know is it worth it, we'll need to know a little more. Year, miles, options, etc. I didn't know if it was a part out, you only pointed out stuff about the vehicle. To be honest, if you still have those problems you mentioned in the FS section, I'd do those before taking on another car, especially one with problems already.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ordered the ss cluster. The tranny does this dumb jumping or knocking shit at random times. Like if I turn my car off & let it sit for a bit it'll stop. Soo is this pcm? Or tran mount. But i m not gonna buy the car now. No ones interested in it but me lol.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
u sure its a mp110 theres only a handful of those floating around bec of the kit needed
Id jump on it if so, just L26 the lower end for $500/600 if u do the work your self

PM me if need be

1 - 6 of 6 Posts