Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 72 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
yeah it didnt effect the beam at all as long as u dont do the reflector part were the light bulb goes into the housing if u did the whole headlight assembly then yeah you wouldnt see anything and you would litterally be :bang:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Sorry i do not see what you attempted to do and the results got some clear pictures ?

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Why did you take down the pics? It clearly shows paint on the reflectors around the bulbs.

Edit: NVM that was the other thread. Why 2 threads?

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
I have two threads because one is a write up...
why do you even care where the paint is? Seems like your just being a troll to me..
Because you are stating it doesn't affect the beam when in fact I guarantee your lumen output is lower. The black is absorbing light and heat as I stated in your other thread. Im not being a troll im just stating facts others should hear.

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
well the fact is your not here to see how my headlights output is and can't compare it to before. Whereas I can and I stated that it hasn't affected my light output as its great still. But thanks for your opinion on something you have no clue about..

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Now you are just ignoring facts

But, whatever I am done trying to convince you of these FACTS

·
Cucky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
no shit I got it. I'm not retarted. Your a troll and a jackass because I clearly stated that it hasn't affected my light output as it still is great and lights up the road great. Figure it out....

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
no shit I got it. I'm not retarted. Your a troll and a jackass because I clearly stated that it hasn't affected my light output as it still is great and lights up the road great. Figure it out....
You figure out the facts

Facts:

1. It's chrome for a reason
2. Black absorbs light and heat
3. Which WILL lower your lumen output

I can't wait until your headlights melt :eek:k3:

I guarantee 100percent that if you would have used a luxmeter to test the output before and after you would see a difference

Reactions: Loveitdownsouth2000

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Wow you are 14 :giggle:

·
Banned
748 Posts
Let the :boxing: begin .. i am all set :happy1:

Reactions: Loveitdownsouth2000

·
Banned
748 Posts

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
TKO

·
Apex Everything
2,939 Posts
In the photo on page 1, the chrome reflector area of the headlight behind the bulb is still chrome. If that's the case then there shouldn't be an appreciable loss of light. Aftermarket companies use that same design.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
In the photo on page 1, the chrome reflector area of the headlight behind the bulb is still chrome. If that's the case then there shouldn't be an appreciable loss of light. Aftermarket companies use that same design.
Aftermarket companies also use projectors to well, project the light away from the housing. Not the case with stocks.

The reflector behind the bulb is not the only area designed to do so.

21 - 40 of 72 Posts