Impala Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey yall... I'm new around these parts but not new to the whole W-body Impala world

I own a 2003 Impala LS with a T61 turbo, intercooler and a variety of other supporting mods… I was link to this site in another forum discussion about something (I honestly don’t remember after browsing the other topics) so I decided to join.

Anyway… I guess that’s it for now

CaStylin

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
tight w a turbo huh whats your wimpala run in tha 1/4 mile now???:biggrin::confused:

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hey yall... I'm new around these parts but not new to the whole W-body Impala world

I own a 2003 Impala LS with a T61 turbo, intercooler and a variety of other supporting mods… I was link to this site in another forum discussion about something (I honestly don’t remember after browsing the other topics) so I decided to join.

CaStylin

welcome mr stylin. :icon_butt::wave:

·
Registered
7 Posts

CaStylin
Welcome...You look familiar.....:wave::3gears:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts