Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 139 Posts

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
really? No AWD? In a world where AWD is becoming the norm for full size vehicles, Chevy cannot afford to not have one. I mean c'mon, the F**KING TAURUS IS AWD NOW!:gaah:

·
Super Moderator
18,401 Posts
Most likely FWD, but still nice! I like...:eek:k3:...I WISH!:giggle:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
That is a sexy car! That thing would look sick as hell murdered out. I agree there should definitely be a v6 turbo awd SS option. GM has really been shooting themselves in the foot for awhile, I hope they learn soon.

·
The F*** Killer
1,592 Posts
^^^ Now I would pay top dollar for that! ^^^

·
Storm Trooper Ralf
4,334 Posts
the only thing i liked about that video was that they showed a 65 impala transforming into the new one lol i want to see a real video not some animated thing.

·
Registered
954 Posts
So happy to see the big reveal and positive feedback in this thread! While I don't have access to additional detailed information now, feel free to send me a direct message anytime in the future and I'd be happy to check my resources for updated info on new models!

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
You think you could get someone to take a look at our suggestions please, Katie? GM needs and wants feedback and that sort of extension would be great for consumers and also GM as a company. Feedback makes a business prosper. It would be greatly appreciated!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
You think they're gonna start listening to their customers now? Good luck...

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Yeah, who cares if the customers don't like it? We have government bail-outs for that!

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Well, they do on GMI. Especially the bitching and call outs for problems and such. haha But I would like to see someone here cause, oh IDK, it is an Impala forum after all. haha

·
Registered
954 Posts
You think you could get someone to take a look at our suggestions please, Katie? GM needs and wants feedback and that sort of extension would be great for consumers and also GM as a company. Feedback makes a business prosper. It would be greatly appreciated!
donmateo, no problem! I've documented this thread (including its URL) so it may be accessed by many departments at GM. You're right -- feedback is extremely valuable!

Stephen, thanks for posting a pic of the wonderful interior.

Best,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Thanks so much, Katie! :beer:

I have made this the Official 2014 Impala Thread now and also, Katie, the new URL reflects this name change. I do not know if the old one will work, so if you can update it in your database if you need to, that'd be great. Thanks so much!

·
Registered
913 Posts
I like it but I don't like it.

The grilles still look like 8th gen LT shit grilles. The chrome side molding needs to be burned at a high heat. Those rims are probably the ugliest rims GM has ever put on a car.

And even though there's no plans for a RWD v8, I can definitely drive a AWD TTv6. Assuming they give it similar HP to the Taurus SHO.

21 - 40 of 139 Posts