Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I have a 2004 impala SS 3.8l supercharged Indy edition. In the picture I provided below shows a part that sits on top of the supercharger on the right hand side. 2 things: 1. There is a hose that is connected right in the middle that is missing. I have no idea where this hose leads to. Can anyone specify where this hose goes?
2. What is the part called? It looks like I need to replace it.
Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
432 Posts
Thats the VAC port, the middle port is for the window pisser. get a new one on there asap, I bet your fuel trims are all screwed up with it like that.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Junk yard or dealership, or maybe someone close has a spare they dont need.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea ill check with the dealer. Where does the middle hose lead to. I've tried tracking it but have no idea where to look

·
Registered
432 Posts
You should have a hard plastic hose going from the pass side fender all the way up to the fire wall. That hose connects to the that "T" in the middle there.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Hey if you ever see a Silver Regal GS tan bottom with dual exhaust cruising around. Stop him and say SuperDave said hes racekar is slow, he'll get it. :giggle:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yep, he just moved there from IL. Very cool guy, has a real nice set up goin on with his GS. Good guy to know. :eek:k3:

·
Registered
432 Posts
Yeah you cant miss it, his name is carl he's helped me a bunch on my old GS when he was around.

·
Registered
432 Posts
No he didnt, hes works for the Navy so he cant be far from a base lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts