1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

92 suburban 178xxx miles, 5.7 v8, cold a/c, runs and drives great,

THE BADS FIRST:
needs a headliner
has small hole in driver seat (burn hole)
carpet is a little dirty it has grey interior

THE GOODS:
paint is only 4 months old (dark blue base coat clear coat) "$2500.00"
24" wheels and tires (alot of life left) "$3000.00"
cold a/c
fairly new yellow top optima battery "$159.00"
new starter "$60.00"
new fuel filter "$30.00"

truck has never been cut or chopped up not lifted or lowered its verry unmolested i would like to trade this truck but if somebody would like it cash i would guess its price to be around $4800.00 obo of course if interested i can be reached via email [email protected] thanks Jayson

if you dont like the truck thats cool but i dont need negative or childish feedback thanks again

GUESS IT WOULD BE NICE TO TELL YOU THE TRUCK IS LOCATED IN MANATEE COUNTY FLORIDA

·
Registered
729 Posts
Good luck on selling the truck. I've noticed a lot of people selling their SUVs/Trucks because of gas prices. One thing that will make a buyer more interested is if the truck can pass smog, especially in states like California. A recent tag renewal or smog certificate can make a sale go quicker.

You can also try selling in on craigslist or even ebay.com . I would try craigslist first because its free.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks for the responce and i do belive the truck will pass the smog stuff but we dont have it here in florida none of the polution stuff or the cat's have been removed

1 - 3 of 3 Posts