Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'll be installing BMR rear control arms shortly. After they're installed I'll need to align it. I have a guy I'd actually trust to work on my rig but he doesn't have an alignment rack as that's not his core business...
Does anyone have a recommendation for a good alignment shop in Northern NH that you've actually used? Woodsville, Wentworth, Warren, Plymouth area or even as far south as Concord, Manchester.
Wilson Tire in Plymouth used to be reliable. Lately I've heard of problems with consistent quality work. Tie rod turnbuckles and top front A-arm shim nuts left loose on a buddys truck. :yikes: They will not be getting my money.

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
80+ views and no recommendations? I picked a bad place to live huh... :giggle::devil:

I do all my own work on my vehicles so I have no ready list of reliable shops. Kinda a trust thing. No ******* saying "Look what this one does." or putting the "Spare parts" on some shelf or the trash can.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
I would love to live in NH, I just don't know any shops out there...

Reactions: hatzie

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No worries. Western Washington & Oregon is gorgeous country but there's no place like home...

I've asked a couple guys that I trust here at home. I think I've found one that may do good work in the edge of Holderness near Little Squam. We'll see in July when I have time to do this thing.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Don't get me wrong, I love the countryside here, I just like your state government a hell of a lot better.

Hope all goes well!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts