Impala Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just picked this car up from the dealer yesterday and while I was getting it set up at home I found out it has no buttons to set up my garage door opener. Really? I have heated leather seats that are standard on the upgrade but the standard package now leaves the Homelink as an option? I just turned in a 2105 Impala with the homelink buttons. Dumb move Chevy.

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
I just picked this car up from the dealer yesterday and while I was getting it set up at home I found out it has no buttons to set up my garage door opener. Really? I have heated leather seats that are standard on the upgrade but the standard package now leaves the Homelink as an option? I just turned in a 2105 Impala with the homelink buttons. Dumb move Chevy.

I have a 2014 impala 2LTZ and the universal home remote system was standard.

I checked the 2017 GM ordering guide. The "universal home remote system" is no longer standard on the Premier model (formerly the LTZ model), but it is available in a separate package, "Enhanced Convenience Package" - RPO #PCH . This package contains numerous features that used to be standard on the LTZ model (heated / cooled seats, heated steering wheel, power tilt / telescoping steering wheel, trunk mat, dimming mirrors, heated outside mirrors, and other features).

I noticed the blue ambient light for the rear doors and pin lighting for the front doors was removed from the 2017 model.

I agree - dumb move. The features in this package (that used to be standard) are very desirable features.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
We have the homelink in our 2015 2LT. If I could give them to you I would, we don't use it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.