Impala Forums banner

21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Last week when I started the car after dark the dash lights didn't come on. I started to drive, and they came on within a half block. Thought maybe it was the sensor delay etc, never thought anything more. Last night on my way home from work dash lights didn't come on again. I checked and no tail lights. I tried to manually pull out switch, but no dice. Switch pulled out but still no dash or tail lights. I drove home (20 miles) hoping they would come on, but nope! Once home I turned off car and restarted in case it was in ignition switch, no help. With ignition off, I turned on lights manually and headlights and front park lights worked, and chime worked. No tail and dash lights. Back to work in the morning, again no dash or tail lights. Checked fuses in fuse panel by steering wheel and under hood, all good. Wiggled wiring at light switch, no diff. Checked wiring in truck, all looks good. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.:frown:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I hope someone can point me in the right direction. Last week when I started the car after dark the dash lights didn't come on. I started to drive, and they came on within a half block. Thought maybe it was the sensor delay etc, never thought anything more. Last night on my way home from work dash lights didn't come on again. I checked and no tail lights. I tried to manually pull out switch, but no dice. Switch pulled out but still no dash or tail lights. I drove home (20 miles) hoping they would come on, but nope! Once home I turned off car and restarted in case it was in ignition switch, no help. With ignition off, I turned on lights manually and headlights and front park lights worked, and chime worked. No tail and dash lights. Back to work in the morning, again no dash or tail lights. Checked fuses in fuse panel by steering wheel and under hood, all good. Wiggled wiring at light switch, no diff. Checked wiring in truck, all looks good. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.:frown:
Can I get help with the problem 2002 chevy impala dash lights or tail lights not working
[/QUOT
E]

21 - 25 of 25 Posts