Impala Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all my name is Nicholas Diaz and I am pretty new here i made a few posts not to long ago. Just wanted to introduce myself I just bought a 2006 impala ls a few weeks ago so far i have changed all the factory speaker to MTX ones just need to wire an amp. Glacier blue is the color 5 seater with the brushed metal trim.

I just have a quick question that has been really bothering me since i got the car and google wont tell me anything.

On the front and back windshield there is no trim around the windows should it be like this? I can take pics once i get home if you don't know what i am talking about.

·
$ILLK
155 Posts
Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forumn. Yes please post a pic of the item in reference and someone should be able to help you out.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome!:beer: We do NEED pics....soon.:eek:k3:

·
Premium Member
954 Posts
Welcome, Nick! As asilky mentioned, posting a pic would be very helpful. And Customer Service is available via private message if you would ever like further assistance researching your concerns.

Best,

Katie
Chevrolet Customer Service

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome, my 2012 ltz does not have trim around front and back windows. Need pics of whole car

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Wow so many replies I didn't think people would reply so I didn't take pics. I will get them for sure tonight hang tight for me guys I really appreciate the friendly and helpful people on here.

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Not Nick Diaz the mma fighter I take it?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Sup Diaz! I think all Impala models come stock with chrome window trim around the passenger windows. I noticed on my Impala, it lacked tint at the top of the windshield which was weird. If that's what you're talking about, you're not a lone!

But the chrome trim around the passenger windows doesn't extend to the windshield/rear window.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hello all my name is Nicholas Diaz and I am pretty new here i made a few posts not to long ago. Just wanted to introduce myself I just bought a 2006 impala ls a few weeks ago so far i have changed all the factory speaker to MTX ones just need to wire an amp. Glacier blue is the color 5 seater with the brushed metal trim.

I just have a quick question that has been really bothering me since i got the car and google wont tell me anything.

On the front and back windshield there is no trim around the windows should it be like this? I can take pics once i get home if you don't know what i am talking about.
I think I know what you're talking about because I just noticed this the other day on my Impala. If you guys look at the windshield along the "a" pillar's the windshield looks like its missing something.....however its not.

It's too dark for me to take a pic right now. Let us know if this is what you're talking about.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts