Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey whats up my names levi and live in the central michigan area i am going to be a freshmen in college...when i was 15 i bought a 1968 chevy c10 with a 305,,which i drove to school and back then i bought a 1994 cavalier for 200 bucks from a freind to drive in the winter,,,in august of 2007 i seen a 1994 ss for sale near where i live so i stopped and looked and they wanted 9,900 for it with 78,000 miles ,so i told my parents and they didnt want to pay that much money which bummed me out because i have always liked the impalas. my dad is a retired police officer and said the best cop car was the caprice 9c1 so he liked the idea of getting the ss..i went back in september because i notices it was still there and they lowered the price to 7,900 so i immediatly called my dad and two days later we picked it up..i really enjoy this car, and my freind always tell me they have never been in a faster four door car!!!,,but the police around here are always staring at me when i drive by but i dont really mind...my one freind didnt believe me that i could get a four door car to go sideways on dry pavement, but i proved him wrong,,but i am new to the forum so i thought i would introduce myself ,,the only mos so far is k&n intake,,

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
Welcome to the forum and you picked a great car. If you have questions or concerns about your impala, feel free to ask around.... there are alot of people here who only have a couple posts and never come back so try not to take it to heart if they run at the mouth the 1 or 2 times they say anything:)

Most of us know what were talking about and can help you.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Most of us know what were talking about and can help you.
GBA is right we are here not only because we enjoy our own Impalas and B-Body (Caprice, Fleetwoods, Roadmasters, opps exscuse me, RoadMonster :wink:), but also enjoy helping others who share the same love for these great cars.

I really like that this forum covers ALL Impalas not just certain years. Kenny

1 - 3 of 3 Posts