Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum and being a chevy owner i just bought my blue 7th gen 2005 base impala named her blue ice only had her a week already installed a 6.5" inch double din in dash pics coming when i get off work:lol:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Welcome! Hurry up with those pics already :lol:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Looks nice! :eek:k3: Always loved that color

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
It depends on the scratches. Light scratches can be buffed out, but the ones I can see look like they'll need a touch-up paint pen.

What mods do you have planned? I have a buddy who has this same color 7th gen, so I can show you some pics to get an idea depending on what mods you want to do

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
right now im at a cross roads as to all the things i want to do defi thinking about a panorama roof and leather interior but i dunno yet i would love to see the pics of your buddys maybe i can get a few ideas or concepts about what to do with it:dunno:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Panoramic roof would be quite an undertaking. Very expensive.

Leather interior can be done pretty easily and inexpensively if you can find a nice leather interior in a junkyard.

Hmmm, let me see if I have some better pics, but here it is with the aftermarket halo headlights and an SS replica grille

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Here we go, some better pics of his:

This one has a bit of photoshopping done to it :wink:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
They're embedded into the post. Are you still at work? You might not have access to photobucket at work. If so, take a look when you get home, you should be able to see them :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Yeah, you should see them on the phone too lol

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
o yes his shit is nice!!!! i live in Florida do you think i can get away with blue ring halos? i just ordered some impala emblem puddle lights that are gonna look sick

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
we swapped his LEDs with blue ones. They aren't particularly bright. You can't barely see them at all during the day. We wired them up to a separate switch on the interior so he can turn them on and off as he pleases, that way he doesn't have to drive around with them on all the time and risk getting pulled over

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
I like the steering wheel, but if you're gunna be using it as a daily driver, I'd rather keep that airbag in :eek:k3:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts