Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
My Impala

I only have the one. I bought a 2012 LTZ just over a week ago to replace my Escape that was totaled. I am still learning about the car, so I don't have a lot to say about it. Oh wait, I do have a question though: there are two control buttons just under the cruise control that don't seem to have a function. Anyone know what they're for?

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
I only have the one. I bought a 2012 LTZ just over a week ago to replace my Escape that was totaled. I am still learning about the car, so I don't have a lot to say about it. Oh wait, I do have a question though: there are two control buttons just under the cruise control that don't seem to have a function. Anyone know what they're for?

Welcome!:beer:

I want pics of this car! ASAP! :D

Those buttons are to shift manually. If you put the shifter in M, or, Manual Mode you can use them to shift up and down. The top button is upshift and the bottom one is down shift. I rarely use them...:eek:k3:

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Any chance you can post a pic? [Never mind - Tony answered :) ]
BTW, My daughter has a 2013 Escape I'm trying to keep running :)

Doug

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Those buttons are to shift manually. If you put the shifter in M, or, Manual Mode you can use them to shift up and down. The top button is upshift and the bottom one is down shift. I rarely use them...:eek:k3:
Thanks, Tony, I'll try to get some pics up this weekend.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

I posted some photos of my LTZ, but they ended up in the Gallery (I think).

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
I posted some photos of my LTZ, but they ended up in the Gallery (I think).
I don't see a Garage under your name....I wonder where they went? If you use a free hosting site the pics can be auto-sized to fit the forum...Like IMGUR....You can post the URL's here using the Globe button in the posting window....

;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts