1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
nice birthday present my 1995 9c1 was a late b day present 4 me lol :biggrin:

·
Registered
574 Posts
wassup.. just joined and i own a 1996 caprice 9c1 :smile: has 94k on it .................... was a birthday present for myself :biggrin:
Welcome! Now where are the pics??? Do you know about the club in San Diego? They are part of the Cali-SS club. If you want more info ask me. Also, think about WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 18-20 Sept in Las Vegas, more info is in the section "Regional/West Coast". We get 60-70 cars for the show. About 30 Cali-SS guys roll out here. I can put you in contact with the people.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Welcome! Now where are the pics??? Do you know about the club in San Diego? They are part of the Cali-SS club. If you want more info ask me. Also, think about WeSSt CoaSSt Gathering 18-20 Sept in Las Vegas, more info is in the section "Regional/West Coast". We get 60-70 cars for the show. About 30 Cali-SS guys roll out here. I can put you in contact with the people.
yea ive heard of them it sounds pretty sick.. im trying to atleast paint my car first and replace some parts before i do some long distance driving haha kuz from what i heard it was sitting for 8 years and stuff wears out blah blah blah but ill get some pics up in a little

·
Registered
624 Posts
sounds like a good b-day gift.. i think if i pulled in the driveway with another bbody ill never see another bday :(

1 - 9 of 9 Posts