Impala Forums banner

21 - 40 of 524 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
i weigh 214 right now:O but id like to be 200 again(ate to much food over vacation)
but my real new years resolution would be to have the freshest ss on the site

·
Every 2nd Matters
5,455 Posts
good goin todd, but i thought in a different thread you said you wanted to lose 15 pounds and in here you say 12? go for the 15 man cmon. so far all my goals are goin good. theyre not really new years resolutions. just goals i have. some are new, some are old.

you need to find someone like yourself. someone who loves music and making music and is also looking for someone to record with. im not saying its easy to find, but that would be ideal. i would love to drum with you man
Thanks Wally. It would be cool to jam if we were closer.

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
My friend plays bass and guitar and i play drums. just for fun. we do call it jamming tho. and i wear this shirt that best buy gave me. its from Dre Beats and it says "jam session" i thought you'd like to know lol

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts
sarcasm. like omg coolest LS...its still an LS. Im just giving you shit. you know i have to

alfredo - what are the power specs? hp/tq?

·
SStuntin on em
4,851 Posts

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
Being that it is a larger displacement engine, it reaches its max torque output sooner (at 4400 RPMS) as opposed to 4800 RPMS, or something like that.

Id be happy with an 05 but an 06+ would be awesome.. I think they also upgraded the rear and some other crucial components in 2006.

21 - 40 of 524 Posts