Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:beer:Hey guys, I'm new here but do belong to other sites pertaining to M/C,specifically CVO h-d as my other ride is a screaming eagle road king with a few mods that kinda keeps you paying attention when twisting the throttle.( 112.77HP-118FT TQ) But enough about that. I'm pertty much an Impala guy and don't think since our 1st one,in 1970,that my wife would let me own anything else. Our son drives our 01 LS at the moment back and forth to school (college) and I'm not sure but I don't think he's quite finished riding it hard and putting it away wet.(theres still room for a few more dents.) I had the motor rebuilt @ 97k (30 over) and a new trans. before that.Getting ready to do a second round, one at a time, hub-bearings fun fun.Really looking forward to when I can get us either a new SS or an older one-say 95,96 Well thats enough for now as my typing finger is getting tired of all this pounding LOL but am looking forward to learning and sharing with you so till then Ride Safe.
Oh yeah it does mean Just Friggin GO!

·
Premium Member
18,505 Posts
:beer:Hey guys, I'm new here but do belong to other sites pertaining to M/C,specifically CVO h-d as my other ride is a screaming eagle road king with a few mods that kinda keeps you paying attention when twisting the throttle.( 112.77HP-118FT TQ) But enough about that. I'm pertty much an Impala guy and don't think since our 1st one,in 1970,that my wife would let me own anything else. Our son drives our 01 LS at the moment back and forth to school (college) and I'm not sure but I don't think he's quite finished riding it hard and putting it away wet.(theres still room for a few more dents.) I had the motor rebuilt @ 97k (30 over) and a new trans. before that.Getting ready to do a second round, one at a time, hub-bearings fun fun.Really looking forward to when I can get us either a new SS or an older one-say 95,96 Well thats enough for now as my typing finger is getting tired of all this pounding LOL but am looking forward to learning and sharing with you so till then Ride Safe.
Oh yeah it does mean Just Friggin GO!
:giggle: JF Go!! I like it! Welcome! :beer: Looking fo PICS, now...where are they??? :dunno: HMMM???:lol:

Just noticed this....welcome to another East-Coaster!!!:eek:k3:

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks to all for such a nice welcome. Now if I make it thru this next snow storm, that we Maineiacs are going to get up here in Gods country without doing harm to myself,that would be great:bang::WTF::cool::gaah:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! You won't be able to get a new ss since they haven't made on since 09, but a 94-96 is a great choice!

·
Premium Member
18,505 Posts
Thanks to all for such a nice welcome. Now if I make it thru this next snow storm, that we Maineiacs are going to get up here in Gods country without doing harm to myself,that would be great:bang::WTF::cool::gaah:

DAMN more snow?!?! :yikes: we're getting the rain and cold air from the tundra. bleh....

·
Registered
6 Posts
supercharger upgrade,

I have a 01 impala ls series2 3800 an I want to bolt on a supercharger, I have all the hardware I need but not sure what else I need to do for it to be right. Someone told me I would need to have my ecm reprogramed, anyone that could help would be great. Thanks. JP

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Do a search or start a new thread please.

·
Premium Member
18,505 Posts
How do u start a new thread
All threads in all forums have a New Topic button. Scroll to the top of this page. Click on Forum. Scroll down to 7th Gen. and click on that. In there, you'll see 4 main topics at the top. If none fit, then click on New Thread there. Give it a title and you're all set!:eek:k3:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts