Impala Forums banner
  • Hello Everyone! Let us know what you would spend a $50 Amazon gift card on, HERE For a chance to win a $50 Amazon Gift Card!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and thought I would post here a little bit about myself.

My name is James and I have been in the US Air Force for 11 years stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri. It is about 1 hour southeast of Kansas City. I am originally from southeast Texas. I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala SS. White Exterior w/gray leather. I haven't had a chance to updrade anything yet except for window tint. Soon I plan on getting a new exhaust system for the car and a K & N cold air intake. I have heard alot about computer programming, etc and how it helps your car and would like some information about it if anyone would like to post here or shoot me a pm. Thanks!

James

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and thought I would post here a little bit about myself.

My name is James and I have been in the US Air Force for 11 years stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri. It is about 1 hour southeast of Kansas City. I am originally from southeast Texas. I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala SS. White Exterior w/gray leather. I haven't had a chance to updrade anything yet except for window tint. Soon I plan on getting a new exhaust system for the car and a K & N cold air intake. I have heard alot about computer programming, etc and how it helps your car and would like some information about it if anyone would like to post here or shoot me a pm. Thanks!

James

James,

Welcome! Whiteman, huh? I am retired from the AF, 22 yrs, as a SMSgt. Was an F-16 avionics tech. Currently working as a contractor on Nellis AFB. Lots of good and smart people here that will be able to help you out.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.