Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and thought I would post here a little bit about myself.

My name is James and I have been in the US Air Force for 11 years stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri. It is about 1 hour southeast of Kansas City. I am originally from southeast Texas. I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala SS. White Exterior w/gray leather. I haven't had a chance to updrade anything yet except for window tint. Soon I plan on getting a new exhaust system for the car and a K & N cold air intake. I have heard alot about computer programming, etc and how it helps your car and would like some information about it if anyone would like to post here or shoot me a pm. Thanks!

James

·
Registered
3 Posts
hi there

hi im new to the forums and also first time owner of my 02 impala im so excited about the car and this forum.
im from new york and would love to chat

·
Registered
574 Posts
Hello everyone! I am new to the forums and thought I would post here a little bit about myself.

My name is James and I have been in the US Air Force for 11 years stationed at Whiteman Air Force Base, Missouri. It is about 1 hour southeast of Kansas City. I am originally from southeast Texas. I drive a 2008 Chevy Impala SS. White Exterior w/gray leather. I haven't had a chance to updrade anything yet except for window tint. Soon I plan on getting a new exhaust system for the car and a K & N cold air intake. I have heard alot about computer programming, etc and how it helps your car and would like some information about it if anyone would like to post here or shoot me a pm. Thanks!

James

James,

Welcome! Whiteman, huh? I am retired from the AF, 22 yrs, as a SMSgt. Was an F-16 avionics tech. Currently working as a contractor on Nellis AFB. Lots of good and smart people here that will be able to help you out.

Jim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts