Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community, I'm a 96 Impala SS owner bought my car in May 08. I'm 29 this month. 96 was the year i turned 16 and i wanted a 96 so bad and was not able to purchace mine untill i was 28. I was talk out of buying one in 2000, i regreted that decision. But now i'm the proud owner of one ane look forward to learning morer about the car and the people who drive them.

Eric (Palm Bay, Fl)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just wanted to introduce myself to the community, I'm a 96 Impala SS owner bought my car in May 08. I'm 29 this month. 96 was the year i turned 16 and i wanted a 96 so bad and was not able to purchace mine untill i was 28. I was talk out of buying one in 2000, i regreted that decision. But now i'm the proud owner of one ane look forward to learning morer about the car and the people who drive them.

Eric (Palm Bay, Fl)

Wow, I joined today too and my story is just about like yours. I have been ogling these cars since they were released in 1994 and the wife and kids took priority until I could afford one of my very own. I bought my '96 (Dark Cheryy Metallic) last year and just put the headers and Hooker aerochamber cat-back on it. Man, I love this car. I will never regret buying it...no matter what the cost of keeping it on the road!

James (Poquoson, VA)

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yup we welcome u both to the forums we all love our b bodys and would never regret buying one like u said no matter the cost to stay on tha road :cool:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts