·
Super Moderator
10,698 Posts
:beer:Welcome to the forum

·
Super Moderator
18,469 Posts
Thanks for the pic! I was starting to twitch!! :nerd

Nice 'Pala.....I want one of those or a fleet LTZ. In the next couple of years.:D

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
Welcome! Post pics up when you get the windows tinted.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Welcome to the forum brotha. Nice ride. Impala will look awesome with the window tint. Go with 20% if you like a darker tint, or 35% if you drive a lot at night. :)

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Impala looks awesome with the new tint. :)

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone! New here to the forums and wasn't sure how things work around here. I felt it wasn't necessary to start a new thread, so I hope this is ok. Let me start off by saying I am a proud owner of a 2017 Impala LT and loving it. I have a few questions and I hope here will be ok to ask. Look forward to hearing from someone. Thanks in advance.

·
Super Moderator
18,469 Posts
Hello everyone! New here to the forums and wasn't sure how things work around here. I felt it wasn't necessary to start a new thread, so I hope this is ok. Let me start off by saying I am a proud owner of a 2017 Impala LT and loving it. I have a few questions and I hope here will be ok to ask. Look forward to hearing from someone. Thanks in advance.

Oh, it's quite alright to start your own Intro thread in this forum! In fact, its more than wanted.......

along with PICS!!!

By the way, welcome!:beer:

oh, and.....where's the PICS.....:WTF:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Oh, it's quite alright to start your own Intro thread in this forum! In fact, its more than wanted.......

along with PICS!!!

By the way, welcome!

oh, and.....where's the PICS.....:WTF:
My bad. Didn't know it was that serious lol. JK. All I really need is a guide on how to install an amp and subwoofers to the factory radio. Once my car is all cleaned up, I'll post up some pics.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts