Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hola my new friends, I just picked up a used 2014 Impala LT 2.5L I4 LKW (5,000/miles on the car) and I love it! So far I've had the oil changed, and a 4-wheel alignment done (didn't trust the salesman, and it was indeed out of alignment but that's to be expected I suppose). I've also taken care of a TSB DTC P0506 (Steam/Vapor Coming from Front Grille or Radiator Area, Engine Runs Rough or Stalls, DTC P0506 ? 2014-2015 Chevrolet Impala | gm.oemdtc.com). I only saw the steam because it was really obvious when I was detailing it after a wash and she started running rough at idle..

So my question.. Are there any other Technical Service Bulletins that I should be aware of? I want to take care of them if at all possible! :) Thanks :eek:k3:

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hola my new friends, I just picked up a used 2014 Impala LT 2.5L I4 LKW (5,000/miles on the car) and I love it! So far I've had the oil changed, and a 4-wheel alignment done (didn't trust the salesman, and it was indeed out of alignment but that's to be expected I suppose). I've also taken care of a TSB DTC P0506 (Steam/Vapor Coming from Front Grille or Radiator Area, Engine Runs Rough or Stalls, DTC P0506 ? 2014-2015 Chevrolet Impala | gm.oemdtc.com). I only saw the steam because it was really obvious when I was detailing it after a wash and she started running rough at idle..

So my question.. Are there any other Technical Service Bulletins that I should be aware of? I want to take care of them if at all possible! :) Thanks :eek:k3:

I bought a new 2014 Impala 2LTZ (V-6). The car was repaired repeatedly for numerous defects (some due to a TSB and some based on information from Chevrolet Technical Assistance to the dealer). On the way home from the dealer on the day of purchase, the passenger presence sensor for the air bag system malfunctioned, requiring repair.

The car was recalled three times for safety defects. The 2014 Impala model year has undergone 12 safety recalls (although not all cars are covered by each recall). I did not have the TSB done for the steam although our car has the problem (I did not trust the dealer to do it right).

I would check with the dealer about any open safety recalls. Good luck.

·
Registered
419 Posts
I have a 2014 1LT. Recalls tail lamp leakage, electric park brake arm index and it will be going for it's third go around with DIC going back to factory default every three weeks (annoying but not critical to operations) Out of 3yr-36. Almost 38K no real issues except the tail lamp gaskets 2.5 weeks for the jacuzzi and mold growth in the trunk at the dealer.

Pat

1 - 4 of 4 Posts