Impala Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks. I'm new to the forum. Have a 78 impala, 305, 4 door. Bought it off an old lady with 58K original, now got about 70K. Things in great shape for it's age, but little things are starting to go wrong, so I joined here to ask questions, look for parts. I'm completely self taught, learning as i go along, so please be patient if i ask dumb questions.If anyone has a good source for 77-79 parts, please let me know. I live in New England, so rust free parts are hard to come by for these cars.
thanks
dave

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
I may be able to help you with some of the parts.

Hello and welcome to the community. I may be able to help you. I will call a newly opened salvage yard sometime this comming week. I sold an old van to them back in May and asked the guy whom picked it up if they had any Impala's or Caprice's and he said he had picked up quite a few of them. So hopefully he has what we both need. What parts are you looking for?

Another fine GM vintage product with only 70K miles, not many with that low miles for our machines.

Here on this forum there is no such thing as a dumb question though we may have a little fun while answering the question. In most cases we always answer even the simplest questions, that is what these forums are for - that is to share our knowledge with others.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts