Impala Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not sure what is going on, but I've tried to start 2 different new threads urging attendance of the Chrysler Museum in Auburn Hills, MI closing in mid-December, only to see a notice that if it's approved it may get posted.

There is only one weekend left before the museum closes for good, and I think it is an important thread.

Am I doing something wrong in OPing this subject?

If not, could you please approve and post my thread?

The first one I started has more details; I didn't dare go into detail again when I tried the second time, only see it poofed, which it was.

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
I approved your most recent re-post. If you want to go ahead and add some more details or pictures, it will be good to go. Sorry for whatever inconvenience happened. I don't know why it happened.

·
Super Moderator
12,441 Posts
I thought that all posts in the "Automotive Discussion" thread needed to be approved. I think it was because people were posting about specific car 'help me' issues there instead of general automotive discussion - or something like that...

Sent from my HP SlateBook 10 x2 PC using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Auto Discussion became a dumping ground for lazy people because it was at the top of the forums. All threads there must be approved. Sorry for any inconvenience.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I posted a new thread in Automotive Discussion yesterday about the handheld dealer OBD2 device used at service write-up, but for some reason, it is not being displayed.

I try to put general interest threads in this subforum so as to get the widest viewing, but I won't be using this method again, as the threads don't seem to ever get seen by the mods or don't seem to get approved without my asking about them.

I get that you've decided a filter is necessary for the lazy people who don't find a specific sub-froum for their questions, but it's killing the forum wide general interest threads, or at least the ones I've been trying to post.

Could someone please post the thread that I wrote yesterday, and I promise I won't ever ask again.

·
Registered
432 Posts
same issue

I have had the same issue! Posted on the 18th waited 3 days for approval and then hit up the contact the admins. Here it is 3 days again and no reply!

Post was automotive related and no information or pictures that could be misconstrued as improper in any form or fashion! Posted a similar post on another forum and passed with no issue.

Need a response:bang::bang:

Pat

·
Registered
114 Posts
I have also had the same problem. I tried to post two general non automotive threads and they were never posted. I belong to other forums and have never had such a problem.

I just gave up, I assumed the mods were not interested posting threads by new members. I'm actually surprised I'm able to participate in the word association forum. Perhaps I'm wrong about the reason, but that is the way it appeared.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
If you post in Auto discussion you can PM me. Unfortunately my job has me swamped and I don't check in as frequently. I apologize for the delay.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.