Impala Forums banner

101 - 120 of 130 Posts

·
Vendor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #101
What's the best place I can get those lights for the best price and what fog lights would I get to match the lighting?
You can get reliable headlights in the same style with fog lights from our store: 2007 Chevy Impala Custom Headlights at CARiD.com

Both headlights and fog lights are HID compatible. We can check up required bulb sizes, so you could get the right HID conversion kit!

·
Registered
54 Posts
is dt_moto still on ebay. I searched for the lights and im only coming up with almost $300 for them. any help is appreciated. Thanks

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
You can definitely find them cheaper

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Definitely gotta watch those shipping costs :eek:k3:

·
Designated Driver
4,516 Posts
Just a note, $180 + $28 shipping. eBay can be sneaky like that. :eek:k3:
That's ok.

You can complain to the seller.
Get another set sent to you for free.
Sell one of the sets on I.F. for top dollar and BAM!
You have brand new awesome lights for next to nothing,

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Hey man, no need for that.

·
Vendor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #111
Well it's up to you to decide where to get the lights from. Still we would like to point out that we sell not a no-name product, but a US certified SpyderTM tail light. It's quality is proven by almost a decade of production.
Read more about Spyder here if you have any concerns: http://www.carid.com/images/spyder/taillights/pdf/catalog-2013.pdf

Beside that we do not have any handling or restocking fees. + Free shipping on these taillights within continental US.

·
$ILLK
155 Posts
Damn why did I have to see these! I really like the black ones but I think the white part would look silly on my brown car during the day. I think I may go with the red smoked ones. Thoughts anyone?

WTH, get my bike fixed or buy these bad azz tailz??? Decisions...:dunno:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
I'd personally fix the bike. These tails will still be here next paycheck :eek:k3: :biggrin:

Reactions: asilkyg30

·
Vendor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #115

·
Registered
433 Posts
thats what the Impala tails should have looked like when GM designed the 8th gen..

I guess I gotta get me some too

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Looks great man!!

·
Makes your VISION, stop & stare
3,934 Posts
Nice pics man. Good views! Looks nice on the impy

·
Vendor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #120
Thanks for the pictures kliang298! We must say that your Impala is done with a taste.
If you want more people to see it - you can create a profile of your car on myCARiD The Ultimate Social Network for Car Enthusiasts - fast growing social network for automotive enthusiasts.

101 - 120 of 130 Posts