81 - 100 of 130 Posts

·
Vendor
367 Posts
Discussion Starter #82

·
I eat brains... gimme brains!
658 Posts
You guys should produce a kit where it comes with the middle panel done up also.. The possibilities are endless

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Agreed. A production quad LED tail assembly would be awesome. I'd throw all my money at that :lol:

Reactions: saintbump

·
Registered
44 Posts
00 to 05, eBay, led tail lights and ccfl halos baby.

Attachments

Reactions: saintbump

·
Banned
34 Posts
I have a 2007 impala ss and I have read that they only make them for the 06 and 08 impala ss.If anybody knows if the 06 and 08 will work on mine let me know.If they don't could you point me into the right direction for some nice taillights and headlights,have cash in hand ready to buy.thanks

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
06-13 are identical for the lights

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
No problem :beer:

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Ebay for these taillights, a little over $200.

As far as the fog lights, are you wanting to match the aftermarket halo lights or stock? Will you be running HID? If no HID, the fogs will match the aftermarket halos. Unless you want a fog with halos. Not sure where to get those. I'd say ebay as well

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
The halo is not the headlight, just an accent light. The headlight is an incandescent bulb in a projector housing, the same as your stock foglights (incandescent/projector)

·
Banned
34 Posts
Oh alright then I would get hid cause the stock bulbs are not that bright and I don't want them to be blue,I'm thinking a bright white.which hid are a bright white?what would you recommend?

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
5000k for a bright white. I'd get two kits so the fog lights will match. You'll also need to use a relay harness for at least the foglights, I'd use one for the headlights too.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
Also, the halo headlights use a different bulb number than the stock headlights, so make sure you order the right kit.

·
Go Get It
15,083 Posts
No problem man! :beer: Make sure you get pics when the upgrades are done :eek:k3:

81 - 100 of 130 Posts