Impala Forums banner

New stylish Spyder LED Tail Lights are now available for Impala!

52K views 129 replies 24 participants last post by  jtrosky 
#1 · (Edited)
You've probably noticed that most of premium sedans from BMW, Audi, Lexus, Cadillac etc. are equipped with sharp looking LED lights, but unfortunately there was no way to get a Chevy Impala with such lights UNTIL NOW!
Recently we started to sell Custom LED tail lights for Impala 2006 - 2013!

They are good in stock and ready to be shipped, check out what would it cost you to get a set and other details here: Chevy Impala Euro & LED Taillights at CARiD
Spyder is one of the best manufacturers of automotive LED lights in US, you can read more about this brand on our website: http://www.carid.com/spyder/

When you press the brake pedal they light up faster in compare to conventional lights, which is very important for a driver behind you as it may prevent an accident.

But the most important fact - they look absolutely awesome.

- Bright LEDs will make your vehicle more conspicuous.
- Designed to be an exact replacement for your OE lights to save-up your time and effort.
- Thoroughly tested to ensure operation and completely sealed to prevent moisture from being trapped inside.
- Meets ISO 9000 and 9002 quality standards. Approved by the SAE. Meets DOT regulations and compliant with FMVSS 108.

We have them in 5 color options for any taste!

Spyder® - Chrome LED Tail Lights

Spyder® - Smoke LED Tail Lights

Spyder® - Black LED Tail Lights

Spyder® - Red/Clear LED Tail Lights

Spyder® - Red/Smoke LED Tail Lights

What do you think: which color option would be the best for your Impala?

See less See more
#3 ·

These are my favorite. They look absolutely stunning (especially on a white car :eek:k3:)

Pricey, but I can't wait to start seeing Impalas pop up with them

#6 ·
The thing is, If I had these, I'd want that white strip going around the LEDs to be body-colored. So I'd either have to have a white car, or bake them open and paint them

#8 ·
The LEDs illuminate red, and the small strip on the bottom is a red reflector to comply with federal regulations.

Reactions: jtrosky
#10 ·
Just an excuse to paint the strip body colored (looks 10x better than way anyways)

#13 ·
that youtube link doesn't work for me

#16 ·

#18 ·
Didn't realize that that white part illuminates too, so you couldn't really paint it. Definitely would look slick as hell on a white 8th gen

#19 ·
Damnit these make want to get an 8th gen just so I could buy them and put them on :lol:

#22 ·
C'mon Matt, posting a video I already posted! :lol:

Reactions: 9524
#24 ·
:lol: happens to me too, especially in threads like this that blow up pretty quickly

edit: while you're at the eye doc, ask for a tint 'script :eek:k3:

Reactions: 9524
#27 ·
They remind me sorta of the firebird conversion tails:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.