Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everybody. I got my first 1996 SS Impala last week. It was a dream come true. Always wanted one. Here she is. Looking forward to talking about these beautiful cars with yall.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Welcome, make some posts so you can get the pics up. We want to see what she look like! Where are you located?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
In the garage after she had a good bath.

Interior is A-1.

Motor is very strong. No rattles, no shakes.

Would I..Could I...Should I...

Put the 6x9's in today. Man what a difference. Old ones were dry and made of paper. I need a head unit bad! The front ones come in next week. I called Autozone for a window regulator and they said $17 and they had to order it. I wanted to fix it today so I called a Chevy dealer here since it was a dealer part. You want to tell why they said $220!? WTF? I ordered it from Autozone.

Out with the old...

In with the new...

The blades didn't fit...:(

[/quote]

·
Registered
113 Posts
Welcome to the forum. The imp looks good. I'm glad the speakers made a difference for you, i know mine didn't, and they have higher ratings than your alpines, maybe it has somethin to do with the head unit that the previous owner installed. Anyway enjoy the imp.

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
yea those blades are sick ...... but everyone in texas has those shit youll see them on hondas !!!!!

but they are one of my favorite type of big rims just cus they look so sick while ur driving ( hence the name choppers ) were they not the right bolt pattern????? 5.5 rims are easy to find and u live in the mecca of donks down in texas so im sure ull find the rims u like .....

anyways nice car i always think about going black w/ my caprice when i see a black impala ...... but i like being a little different shes clean though!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yea those blades are sick ...... but everyone in texas has those shit youll see them on hondas !!!!!

but they are one of my favorite type of big rims just cus they look so sick while ur driving ( hence the name choppers ) were they not the right bolt pattern????? 5.5 rims are easy to find and u live in the mecca of donks down in texas so im sure ull find the rims u like .....

anyways nice car i always think about going black w/ my caprice when i see a black impala ...... but i like being a little different shes clean though!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I had them on an Intrepid for a little while and then I switched again. They were just sitting in the garage so I tried to bolt them up. I don't want them on there forever, it was a "just for now" kind of thing. But I might sell these tomorrow and get some 22's in a couple of weeks.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Wow,congrats on your new imp...very clean lookin and not bad for 9k...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts