Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everybody, New owner of a 2008 impala SS here. Learning about all the factory issues and planing to correct those first, then on to modding. Loving the car so far, it has great power and comfortable ride with a touch of luxury. I also own a LT1 camaro with tons of mods :devil:. Hoping to help out others here where I can and learn as well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Welcome! Quick, though. What engine does it have? Cause those are LTZ wheels.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea they were on the car when I bought it. Although I have to say, I like the looks of these wheels more than the factory SS wheels. It is an SS with the 5.3L.

Attachments

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome, nice looking ride post some of your Camaro also

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Heres a couple old ones of the camaro. Currently in the process of swapping to the 98-02 front clip and doing a 24x conversion.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
I gotchya, on another note...LOVE your bulldog. What's it's name? I have one as well, her name's Ella.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Of course, I have two bullies. A male named Meatball(left) and a female named Daisy(right).

Attachments

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Welcome, I see you also have a 3.5 TT Ecoboost. Are you on ecoboostownersforum.com? I have the same screen name there.......

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Welcome, I see you also have a 3.5 TT Ecoboost. Are you on ecoboostownersforum.com? I have the same screen name there.......
Not on any ecoboost forums. Seems like theres alot of mixed reviws about the f-150 ecoboost and i dont really care to get involved. No plans to mod it yet because of the warranty. I have seen there has been some more aftermarket parts available lately which is good.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Very cute. We had a big male at about 80 lbs who was 12 y/o. We lost him November '11.
Yea I lost my first bulldog in '09 to heat stroke. My older brother failed to watch him close enough while I was at work.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome Red!:beer:LOVE the SS...and the Camaro! And the Bulldogs....and the pics......:lol::eek:k3:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Love the dog as well, I've seen SS's, more dog pics!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts