Impala Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kohl from Kentucky. Bought a 2003 Impala in August for the mileage; plus the price was right. 1st Impala for me. 2 of my son's had Impalas in the past, and I helped work on them. I used to work as a GM mechanic in the 70's & 80's, then went out on my own (Impalas, & Chevelles!!). Found this forum while getting info on the car. Lots of great info, AND photos! Have since retired, but still work on my own vehicles, and up to last year, was the track photographer at Paducah Int'l Raceway (Kentucky)(and the now closed KLMS) for more than 10 yrs. www.kohlsracingphotos.com

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome and you messed up now that Tony knows you do photography he is go to want lots of pics of the car:giggle: all good.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Kohl from Kentucky. Bought a 2003 Impala in August for the mileage; plus the price was right. 1st Impala for me. 2 of my son's had Impalas in the past, and I helped work on them. I used to work as a GM mechanic in the 70's & 80's, then went out on my own (Impalas, & Chevelles!!). Found this forum while getting info on the car. Lots of great info, AND photos! Have since retired, but still work on my own vehicles, and up to last year, was the track photographer at Paducah Int'l Raceway (Kentucky)(and the now closed KLMS) for more than 10 yrs. www.kohlsracingphotos.com
Welcome! PICS!!! AS MANY AS YOU CAN FIT!!! POST 'EM!!!

Welcome and you messed up now that Tony knows you do photography he is go to want lots of pics of the car:giggle: all good.

Of THE car?? Naaahhhh....not JUST the car!!! Everything you got! Lessee 'em!!

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
See I told you:giggle:

·
Vader
353 Posts
:giggle: Welcome! I saw this coming when you said you do photography. :lol:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome Kohl! I may want to pick your brain at some point on the M4MC carb...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts