Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2013 Chevy Impala LT last Tuesday. Found this site about 3 days ago and waited to upload a pic till I got the windows tinted today. Just went with 20% on the back windows to avoid any legal issues with the police in town. Looking forward to many years of owning this car. Don't even know where to begin with customizing it. I like it stock right now. Been playing around with http://www.tirerack.com/index.jsp to check out what other wheels look like on it. If you have any tips on customizing cars feel free to leave sites for me to check out.

Great forum from what I've seen. Peace!

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Welcome! Lets get those pics!!!

You can get an idea of how you'd like to mod the car by looking at other member's rides on here :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
22,815 Posts
Welcome! What kind of mods are you wanting to do? I have a few listed on my site, but if you don't see something just let me know and I will see what I can do to get it. :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
18,459 Posts
Welcome!:beer: we do require some pics....will check the garage....but we are spoilt here.....we want pics posted heeeeere.....so we can lazily gaze upon saoid ride! :lol:

·
Go Get It
15,048 Posts
Looks nice! :eek:k3:

·
Super Moderator
18,459 Posts
Is that the Arctic White? Looks NICE! :eek:k3: :beer: :coolpics:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts