Impala Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone and hoping all are having a good day! I am in Dayton Ohio. I am new to the forum, but have been trolling for about 4 months. I bought a 2008 Impala SS with the Red Jewel Tintcoat. I really like the car and look forward to modding some. I already installed a head unit, a Pioneer X5800BHS and changed all speakers to Rockford Fosgate. I have ordered some Stainless Works Turbo Chambered mufflers, which should come in mid week. Also, I have a 2007 Trailblazer SS AWD (3SS), same color. :)

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Welcome to the forum!
Awesome mods so far :) I would definitely recommend a ZZP downpipe too. It'll breathe so much easier.
Got any pics?

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
Welcome. Great rare color !

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
Welcome!!:beer:

Now git me some pics. Now.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is pic. You are right, the color is kind of rare from what I heard. I looked all over for that color and found it at a Maserati dealer in Indy, go figure

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
Well, that didn't work. Using Firefox and upload doesn't seem to work.

Try uploading to photobucket. Its free and sizes the pictures for you, in Options pick Forum Size!! Just post the URL!

·
Super Moderator
10,732 Posts
That works. Looks great.

·
Super Moderator
18,496 Posts
That worked! Nice SS!

Now, to the right of the pic, there are 4 ways to share the pic. Choose the URL, copy and paste it into your post here, and you get this.......

1 - 18 of 18 Posts