Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just signed up as title indicates I just purchased an 04SS with 144k. Carfax suggest dealer maintained until 2014 with 114k . 2nd owner doesn't show any carfax maintenance. Front end looks repainted under closer inspection and dash was custom repainted. No factory radio and aftermarket rear speakers. No leaks I can find and engine and transmission were responsive and smooth on test drive. I did hear a whine or squeal when the supercharger kicked in but was told you are supposed to hear it. Braking was good and ride was definitely stiffer than the LS ride. Body was in great shape and clean paint. No rips or tears in seats only signs of wear. For 2750 Taxes and tags I said why not. Didn't realize these models take super unleaded but it should only average about 5 bucks extra per tank. This is probably the longest single post I'll make while I'm here but thanks for reading if you made it this far. Any suggestions or advice for a newb is appreciated. Hope to contribute here as I've worn a bowtie since I was a youth and I also presently own a 99 Tahoe with 121k...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts