Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone new member here from central Illinois. Got my 08 impala about 2 and a half weks ago. Completely stock with 27k miles. Since ive owned it ive put a jvc double din in it 2 10" t3 audio subs massive nano black amp 4 gauge kit, 10000k hid kit from hidextra.com, tail lights painted black and window tint and thats it for now. this upcoming weekend will be taking flex fuel badge and lt off and remving the bowties and making them black as well.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome been busy I see, looks good

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Whereabouts are you located? I go to school at Bradley.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
:eek:k3:Welcome!:beer: She's a pretty Impy! Thanks for the pics, now I don't have ta harrass ya!

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry for bringing up an old thread haven't been on the forum for a while. Got some updates on the audio system whole new set up. New alternator new batteries. Just looking for rims now. Will post pics tonight

·
Registered
160 Posts
Hey neighbor!!! Im up around the Eureka/El Paso area.. :beer:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Half hour to 45 for me.. I get to Morton every once in a while..

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Glad to see you make it back! :beer: Can't wait for these PICS you know...:devil:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

2 sundown audio sa-10s in a custom box tuned to 33 hrz running off a sundown saz-1500 amp.

mechman 240a alternator with big 3 done.

2 xs power d3400 batteries. 1 to replace up front and one in the trunk.

also ive been looking at a set of rims on carid.com and the ones i want say they fit but the pattern is 5x114.3 and my lug is 5x115 so whats up with that?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts