Impala Forums banner

New member and new owner of a 95 impala

3K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  SuperSport 
#1 ·
Hey guys!! After reading a lot of posts i still had a couple of questions on my mind. My car is stock at the moment and since i m on a budget i was wondering what to do first. For this year i know for sure that i m gonna ghange the gear to 3.73 and install a vigilante 3000 stall. I m also going to change the trans for something stronger and install a shift kit. I wanna do the whole exhaust system and headers but was wondering what brand to choose. I also want to install the f body maf, a raiss intake and do the tb bypass. Do i have to change the tb and fuel pump for these mods or can i wait until i do heads and cam next year? Thanks in advance for the help and sorry for my english. I m from montreal and we speak french 99% of the time here

#3 ·
It s a 1995 impala ss with the LT1. I saw that i should also change for a 160 stat and have the pcm tuned. Do i have to change the injectors, tb and install the whole racetronix kit right away or can i wait until i do more performance oriented mods like heads, cams, rockers etc?

#4 ·
Dwayne would honestly know more about this than I would. I don't have an LT1 yet so I haven't really been doing alot of research into them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.