Impala Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey everyone! I recently turned 20, I have a 1965 Impala, I'm new here been registered for a bit but just decided to post up today. I got my car when I was 16 off the original owner. man passed away about 25 years ago his wife gave the car to the neighbor a couple years back and he never registered the car and I purchased it from him. the plates were last registered in 1986 and had sat in the garage since... when I first saw the car I :eek: then :redface: I had the car for about 2 years before I restored it (a little less than a year ago). re did all the chrome and got all new emblems. rebuilt the motor when I was 17 cammed it up put bigger valves and high comp pistons rebuilt the powerglide trans, Put a front disk brake conversion. I am looking forward to getting the rears as well I need to save $500 for the next Pomona swap meet!:biggrin:. I took it out today for some pictures because I lowered it yesterday about 2 inches for the second time... heres some pics from the first day I got it to how it looks now. Kinda a before and after. I have all the restore pictures will post later if you guys want
Thanks everyone

Attachments

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Welcome , Nice car, I'm going to guess it's a small block?

·
Registered
1,556 Posts
nice car 1965 is kind of a sweet spot in my heart ( i also own a 1965 muscle car, not a chevy but damn sure as powerful ) anyways the body lines and style of cars where just so sick !!!!! anyways beautiful car i want to paint my 65 white also i think its a good color for muscle cars ( maybe white 22's also )

1 - 14 of 14 Posts