Impala Forums banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
Okay, throwing this out here again to see if we can try and get a forum meet going for the NJ and nearby area... I am going to make plans for the meet on April 27th - my birthday - but would like to get something else lined up and planned...

Anyone interested, and got an idea of time frame? Weekends are best for me due to work, and would like to do something when the weather is nice - which I'm sure everyone would prefer...

post ideas and whatnot, or PM me and let's get something happening!

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
If you feel like making a trip out of it, a few of us are meeting up in Bowie, MD on the 27th. There's a thread on here with more info if you're interested.

·
Papa SSmirf
1,046 Posts
If you feel like making a trip out of it, a few of us are meeting up in Bowie, MD on the 27th. There's a thread on here with more info if you're interested.
I am planning on attending that now, again being on my birthday. Plus, will be interested in getting Papa SSmirf dyno'd to see how much power I'm getting out of it. Would like to get an exhaust done, but don't see that in the cards - or the budget - between now and then.

From the post about the meet:
"Reserving Space: The people have spoken and if you want to reserve space for your club or group you need to contact us ASAP and give us anaccurate*head count by April 14th. We require the entrance fee of $5 per car paid in advance when reserving spaces, but we ensure that clubs get a set amount of spaces together and we will give those clubs priority admittance. Clubs must arrive in a single group and by 10:30am or their spots will be forfeited"

So how many of us are going so far? Would we be doing and getting a group spot for us forum guys? Would be kinda cool if there's enough of us going... And would also be kinda cool if we all rolled in together as a group too :eek:k3:

·
Go Get It
15,039 Posts
I agree it would be awesome :eek:k3:

So far, its you, I and most likely a buddy of mine who also drives a 7th gen, possibly some others. We should get a headcount in the other thread

21 - 24 of 24 Posts