Impala Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So a little introduction here

I was a long time Ford and Nissan driver, never really considered owning a chevrolet until I had a 2018 Impala LT for a rental car last year.

Last year I had put my Nissan Altima in the shop due to a wreck and had to get a rental, thankfully USAA was on the ball and got me into a car fast. Enterprise gave me a list of cars to choose from and with me being a taller and slightly bigger guy I figured the Impala on their lot would be ideal.

I fell in love with that car and for 2 weeks I was trying to ponder how I would be able to get myself into one.

Fast forward a month ago and a severe hail storm rips through where I live and absolutely demolishes my Altima. My wife jokes as we are watching softball size hail smash down on our cars and says "well maybe we can get that impala now"

The very same weekend I drove into the local dodge dealership and was looking into their used car lot. Thankfully this lot has covers over the entire car lot so hail damage was super minimal, but enough damage was done to offer some incredible deals

to make a already long post short, I walked up on a 2019 Impala LT with 33k miles and was able to walk out the door with it for $18k

I used to dream about getting a Jaguar XF and that has been my dream car for awhile, but after renting that 2018 Impala that changed

I absolutely love this car

I am currently looking into the aftermarket for add-ons and such, so any suggestions would be appreciated

thanks!

·
Registered
171 Posts
Imapala is regularly listed as a great car for taller and larger people. Especially the current generation. Even my Impala being one generation back is pretty good for my six foot four inch self for an affordable sedan.

·
Super Moderator
18,501 Posts
Welcome!! Cool story.....:cool:

now git me some pics of said car!!! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts