Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I just picked up a 2000 Impala LS with 49,000 miles with the 3800 Series 2 engine. Its dark red with a gray cloth interior and in absolute mint condition. It was a GM executives company car and from the looks of it it was never abused or driven in bad weather. The only issue is the heater only works on high but I think that is a resistor problem. No big deal there.

I have always had GM cars in this size class with the 3800 V6 engine along with a Cadillac in the garage. The last car I had was a 1988 Olds Delta 88 Coupe that I got from my grandmother with 44,000 miles. It lasted me 163,000 miles before it really statred to go downhill mechanicaly. Too bad because it too was in mint condition. Hopefully I will get many trouble free miles out of this Impala and have no need for asking repair questions here if I get stumped on something.

Until then I will be looking around here for lots of good info on this car.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcomes.

I took this pic on my phone I when I got the car home late this afternoon. I'll take better pics tomorrow during the day.

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome nice find looks good

·
Registered
214 Posts
Welcome!! another newyorker on the site!!!!! :clap: Western NY here!! Were are you from? Love the color. nice ride.:eek:k3:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone. I didnt get a chance to take better pictures today. I live in New Rochelle. For those who dont know, its in souhtern NY on the border of the Bronx.

·
Super Moderator
18,506 Posts
Welcome 556!!!!!:beer: She's GORGEOUS! DAMN! More pics!!!! And yea, us new Yorkers are making ourselves seen, eh? I may live in CT., but I was born in Rosdale, Queens. All my relatives are on the Island...near and around Nitro, actually!:eek:k3::wink:

·
8th Gen Antagonist
13,660 Posts
Welcome! Very clean car!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts