Impala Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I am new to this forum and have a problem. First of all I am not an Impala owner. I joined to help a friend I work with who has a problem but its an unusual problem. His father was killed in a motorcycle wreck. His son is sole inheritor of his estate. His father was a huge fan of 1966 Impalas. He owned 3 and also a 1966 Biscayne. The problem is he also inherited garage full of Impala parts. not just a garage full but a 6 car garage full of every part imaginable for a 66 Impala. From the smallest part to new 1/4 panels fenders hoods. He is not keeping these parts as he is not interested in working on cars. Only thing he is keeping is a 1966 Impala SS with a blown 427 in it. Is there anybody close to the Cincinnati Ohio area who might be able to help identifying some of these parts and what they are worth? You would not believe how many parts there are. There is a 66 Implala convertible that needs restored. 66 Biscayne that is in decent shape. I will attach pics of the 66 Impala that is sitting outside the garage. 6 small block motors 283 and 327's. 7 4 speed transmissions. Any help would be very much appreciated. We would like to see these parts go to someone who loves Impalas the way he did.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts