Impala Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got 4 new A/S Hankooks on early this month!!

Wanted to get 4 new Michelins, but we have so many other things we gotta get paid for this Fall/Winter....
They're on my 2008 Crystal-Red LTZ.

Actually got a good price on them thru Gateway Chevy here in Fargo! Plus, they still showed the $100 (total on 4) rebate available!! Another tire-shop here said the sale & rebate were done in August, when I started looking. So...instead of paying $850+, got-'em on for a little over $700!

The official tire is Hankook's Ventus S1 Noble 2, in the LTZ's 235/50-18" size. They had a real good showing on Tire-Rack's videos too.

I like the way they look, and have a nice feel. Pretty impressed so far! Did a quick 170mi. r/t to my hometown last week. Tracked very nice @ 75-80+mph, and were decently quiet. Never thought of getting pics yet! I could've this past weekend, as the weather was so nice here. Alas, with all the yardwork, & Bison/Vikings football games, it didn't get done....:WTF::gaah: Soon tho'!
Faron

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Excited to see the pics! Anythings better than the trash RSAs. On my list of things to do.

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Ooopps!!!

Forgot about my post!:gaah:

STILL no pics yet, but we've finally got some snow here in Fargo!! Been busy obsessing over our NDSU Bison in the FCS Football Playoffs! We won tonite!!!
Going to Frisco, TX for our UNBELIEVABLE FIFTH-IN-A-ROW NCAA FCS Football Championship :beer: game!! Winning a FIFTH consecutive Title would be beyond ridiculous.....:wink:.

Anyway...back to the Hankooks!
I like-'em!! To me, they're pretty quiet. No complaints there. Zooming along @ 75-80 on Interstates reveals good handling and no drama. IMO, they're quieter than the Michelin AS Pilot-Sports that were up front. They feel slightly smoother on bad pavement too. They're average in compacted snow driving.

Overall....I'd buy these again! So far, on my Crystal-Red '08 LTZ, I've got 59,000 miles.

Faron

1 - 4 of 4 Posts