Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just introducing myself, I’m Brian from Huntsville Al. I have a 66 impala and come here to look for ideas and some knowledge!!

·
Super Moderator
18,447 Posts
Welcome!! 🍻

Git me some pics!!!!!!!!!:cool:

Inside and out!!! ;)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Currently car is sitting with new CPP 2” drop spindles that I just put on it. They sent me the wrong disk brake brackets so waiting for the correct ones to arrived before I tear the rear apart and put the new 3” springs in the rear.

·
Super Moderator
18,447 Posts
She's GORgeous! :love: Clean.....shiiiny.....Thanks for the pics!

(what's that red car? what's that red car? what's that red car?):D

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you sir. It is actually still a 302! It was built to be very mild and street friendly. It’s a 302 with Anderson camshaft and Vortech Si. Car is very very impressive. It’s never been on a dyno but has been down the track. Driving the car to our local 1/8th mile track and letting it cool a bit car went 6.50s at 115mph. Keep in mind it still has power steering and AC!!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The correct disco brake brackets from CPP are supposed to be here this evening. As soon as I get the car together and out (it’s rainy here) I’ll post another pic of it.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Thank you sir. It is actually still a 302! It was built to be very mild and street friendly. It’s a 302 with Anderson camshaft and Vortech Si. Car is very very impressive. It’s never been on a dyno but has been down the track. Driving the car to our local 1/8th mile track and letting it cool a bit car went 6.50s at 115mph. Keep in mind it still has power steering and AC!!
Now that's impressive.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
That car is known all over the place! I was gonna post a video of the car running but haven’t found a way yet

1 - 20 of 27 Posts