Impala Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. my kid sister had just bought an 01 impala lt i believe(possibly ls) and it is in pretty rough shape so i thought it wouldnt hurt to check things out to see what im in for besides the extensive bodywork im almost done of. It is her first car so she was excited buying it but i wish I was there to turn her away or at least beat them down more.they were asking $1500 and the passenger side fender was missing, the back door handle is snapped off on the passenger side and looks like they had sideswiped a few things with it.the back needed alot of bodyfill around the wheel well because i couldnt pull out the huge dent(probably about 4 inches deep).it looks like the weather stripping is lifting the rear window seal and the master power window switch isnt working right.(window goes up but not down) She took one of her friends with her to buy it and beat them down to $850 but with the work needed i think she was still ripped off.Car also has 274,000 km on it.What am i expecting to see for problems in the near future once i get this thing on the road for her?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts