Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Crusoe Customs
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up everyone, I bought my wife a red 08 impala January of last year. Since I bought it I've installed black leather seats front and back and I fabricated a stainless steel Chevy emblem for the front. The car didn't have a spoiler on it when I bought it so I searched through a few junk yards til I found one that I throught would look good on the car, I found one off of an 02 Oldsmoble Alero. My next project is to put a Monte Carlo front bumper cover onto the car. I'll get up pics as soon as possible. I forgot to mention that I just bought a set of Dodge Charger 17'' rims to go on and get away from those dang hubcaps lol

·
Back in Black
4,127 Posts
Welcome, pics would be good

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Welcome Tar Heel.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome! Pics are a requirement. They must be posted, or I will need my meds. I HATE to have to take my meds, but 12LTZ won't let me get away with it.....please spare me...:dizzy:

:lol::wink:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Oh geez don't make tony take his meds :WTF:

·
Crusoe Customs
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
I'll get more pics up after I clean her up abit. I will hopefully get the tires in the charger rims in the morning and I'll post more pics.

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome, cool Pics! Keep em coming!

·
Crusoe Customs
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Scotty, how far from Ravenwood WV are you? I flew up to Charleston to pick up my black Colorado last year and the owners lived in
Ravenwood.

·
Crusoe Customs
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks, I was originally looking for an 03 Mustang spoiler but found this one and liked it better

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Thanks for the pics man!! Looks very cool with that spoiler! Can't wait to see interior, and new rims!:eek:k3::beer:
Whew....don't need no MEDS now!!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts