Impala Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to stop bye and say hello. My name is Lance and I'm from Michigan. I've owned a 94 Caprice Wagon for a while now. It's got an LT1 with a cold air kit, flowmaster exhaust, 17" torque thrust type wheels, and an Impala SS grill. That's my daily driver. Today I just picked up a 1964 Chevy Biscayne. It's powered by a 327 4 barrel and backed by a power glide.

·
Premium Member
22,815 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Nice rides. Where at in MI? I used to know a guy named Lance, but he was in Saugatuck/Douglas. Doubt you're the same, but hey.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nope, not the same guy. I'm just outside the Flint area. Thanks for the welcome though.

·
Registered
396 Posts
seen it on MIfbody, cleannnnnn

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks. Too bad you sold your Impala SS. I love those cars. I take it your 97 is an LT1 car too ?

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
Hello and welcome to the community. I would not recommend driving the 64 in the winter time up there. Great looking car.

Side question: How long does it take to get the winter salts to wash off of the roads and feel safe driving the collectibles up there?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Flint? Is that still there? (j/K) Where exactly are you? Genesee or Shiawasee County?

Welcome from another Michigander!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks. Too bad you sold your Impala SS. I love those cars. I take it your 97 is an LT1 car too ?
yeah i miss it sometimes but i will snag another one someday. yup got the LT1 in the camaro.

·
I'm Impy and I know it
190 Posts
If its any consolation I'm a huge Red Wings fan haha. Nice car man, very cleaaaannnn.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Flint? Is that still there? (j/K) Where exactly are you? Genesee or Shiawasee County?

Welcome from another Michigander!
I'm in Genesee County. I'm not in Flint, but I'm not far away.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hello and welcome to the community. I would not recommend driving the 64 in the winter time up there. Great looking car.

Side question: How long does it take to get the winter salts to wash off of the roads and feel safe driving the collectibles up there?
It won't be driven in the Winter at all. It's a southern car before it came here. When I pulled the seats out I found white sand all over the floor boards. As far as how long it takes for the roads to be clean I don't usually pull my cars out until after its rained twice. I don't mean sprinkles either. I like two good rains usually in the month of April.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts