Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my beloved Red-Jewel Tintcoat 2008LTZ for a CPO 2015 2LTZ!!!! Old LTZ had 82,500mi. The 2015 has 27,000mi, & was a lease turn-in from an "older local couple" they said.

I Loooooooovvve my "new" Baby!!!!

Only thing it doesn't have is the Radar-Cruise! I love that feature in the Wife's 2014 AWD Regal-Turbo. Oh well, I like the "regular" grill better.

It has: The RQ9 20" wheels, UQS Bose-Centerpoint stereo within the (PCJ) LTZ Premium-audio pkg, (PCH) LTZ Comfort & Conv pkg, & on & on..…...!!

Her color is the GBE "Crystal Red Tintcoat", with my FAVE....Black Leather interior!
Some pix....from above, AND underneath!

Faron

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Nice upgrade! The new Impalas are so nice.
What did you hit in your old Impala? Looks like some kind of a black blob hanging off the front and rear bumpers. :laughing7:

·
Registered
40 Posts
Awesome car! I also have i think the same colour on my 2014 2LT looks amazing in the sun and i like the old and new comparison picture 😊

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Nice looking impala. Congrats.

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The more I drive this thing, the more I LOVE IT!! With the 20" wheels, you still "feel" the road, but it's more comfortable & quieter than the '08 LTZ. That really was FIRM!

Faron

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Got the SHORT/FITTED Impala Splash-Guards installed a few days ago. Wish to hell the fronts were "taller". They told me the traditional style can't be mounted on the 9th gens. I'm tempted to see if I can mount a "cut-off" length of the tall ones to the flat area of these tiny guards?!!??!

I just CRINGE when I think of all the "sandblasting" the lower body of a car gets over the years!!!! Up here in Fargo ND/MN......sand, salt.....the horrors are too much for me! 😉

Anyone have other ideas/opinions??!?

Faron

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice! I got the splash guards too a few months after I got my car. I like the look of them. Strange thing that my car didn’t come with door sill plates. I added those too.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Never cared for mud/splash flaps/guards on a car.

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The needless "finish destruction" bothers the HELL out of me. SO easy to prevent a lot of it. Not to mention keeping TAR messes off!!! Couple of pics.....

Faron

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Four-Seasons Fan!
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Damn! That's a pretty "White Girl"!!!

Are ya doing any mud-flaps?

I see you have the Radar-Cruise grill. Mine has everything but that. I really like it on the Wife's 2014 AWD Regal-Turbo. It's SO MUCH quieter & comfortable than my '08 LTZ!!! I love the bigger 20" wheels/tires. HOWEVER.....they are near-worthless on snow/ice....grrrrr!

Make sure you're using NO-Ethanol Top-Tier class Premium, & some Seafoam once a month. I don't give a damn if they're Flex-Fuel engines. Mine ain't seein' ANY of it!!

Faron

·
Registered
63 Posts
No mud flaps. Yes it has the radar-cruise grill. The cruise part is great on trips. I do not like the auto braking. It has slammed the breaks on twice, (not for a valid reason). Thankfully I was not rear ended.

Yes the 20's are no good for winter weather. She doesnt get driven in the winter. I have a Chevy Equinox to cover winter. :)

·
Registered
59 Posts
Nice! Looks like the old one is still shining. I would only trade my Impala for another Impala but since they're going away next year, I will keep mine indefinitely.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts