Impala Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Redz88, I jump back and forth from Orlando to New York. I have a 64 impala SS that I picked up about 6 months ago. Original 327, with 44k miles mint interior

I'm not the Low Rider type, More into speed so Looking to do an LS1 swap on this one.

·
Super Moderator
7,057 Posts
LS1 in a 64, what a great idea. Hello and welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah, I know it! :wink:

I have a soft spot in my heart for '64's...

...as it was my first car :cool:

Keep us posted!

Stewart
Mark or w/e from speed and performance in Arkansas is really helpful. Probably going to order the S&P motor mounts and cross member. And ordering the new fuel tank from classic Industries so i can have a 3/8 return line welded in. I decided to go with an external fuel pump since its cheaper to buy the fuel tank/ external fuel pump setup than a new tank w/ internal pump from rock valley for $1000. Trying to be cost efficient on this build. Um... once I go TT im going to run a 1/2" line all around, recommended by american motor sports back in orlando, hmmm.. buying the 6.0 lq4 within the next month or so from a salvage yard near my house in new york just cause they can find oil pan to intake w/ wiring harness, ecu but no tranny for $950. It's an expensive project but it can be managed.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts