Impala Forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everybody Im a proud owner of 2 Chevy Impalas. I received my moms 2000 Impala 3.8L Base in regal blue metallic. I also purchased my grandpas 1994 Impala SS from Him. He was the only owner and took care of it very well. Its all stock with 107k on the engine. Both cars will remain mine because Im going to do ugrades to them. Right now the 2000 impala is 2 tone paint (Top- Regal Blue Metallic original) (Bottom- Metallic Black) and has a complete speaker system. As far the the 1994, Im not trying to race it but I want it as my show car and beat fords. So I will keep the outside all stock but Im going to beef up the engine, maybe interior and add a speaker system. The outside will be repainted its glossy jet black with orignal pinstripes. Im glad to on the forum!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will post pictures tonight of both cars

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
Welcome. I work in Lansing, live in East Lansing. Lots of Michiganders here.

Todd

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The 2000 Impala... still more work to be done... gotta save some money! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
396 Posts
wish i could see more than a close-up of a squished bug on the grill lol photobucket is ur friend. welcome from an hour north of ya. also pics of said 6th gen?

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
What side of town are you on?

Your avatar photo looks like Groesbeck, but the others not so much.

·
Registered
3,391 Posts
theres a LS4 meet at kensington park june 4th at 1pm. if your bored
MICGP?
IF i can get my POS together by then, ill be there... the onl;y thing stoppimng me is i need :
a trans cooler w/ AN fittings
genIII to genV adapter
1"x50' header wrap

·
Registered
396 Posts
MICGP?
IF i can get my POS together by then, ill be there... the onl;y thing stoppimng me is i need :
a trans cooler w/ AN fittings
genIII to genV adapter
1"x50' header wrap
actually its just a bunch of guys from LS1tech.com's LS4 section and gmls4.com, there should be quite a few LS4's there. doesnt sound like you have much to do to finish up :yahoo:

·
Premium Member
10,732 Posts
^^ I am going to be there Saturday.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts