Impala Forums banner

New from KY...wife got a '16 2LTZ

1711 Views 9 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  Heath
Hey everybody, figured I would introduce myself. Been lurking a bit. Wife and I added a 2016 Impala 2LTZ to our Chevy fleet. Located in Eastern Ky. I've installed black bowties and a flush fit spoiler for her. I don't have a spoiler photo in my gallery, but if anyone is curious, I can get later today.

Heath
See less See more
Reactions: 1
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Welcome, nice pala! Silver seems to be one of the favorite colors on here. what's lurking in the garage?
Welcome, nice pala! Silver seems to be one of the favorite colors on here. what's lurking in the garage?
The Evil Chevy that only comes out on sunny weekends haha.

Heath
See less See more
Reactions: 3
Your garage is what little kid garages want to become when they grow up. Very nice cars. Welcome! And I'd love to see a pic of the spoiler!
Your garage is what little kid garages grow up saying they wanna become. Very nice cars. Welcome! And I'd love to see a pic of the spoiler!
Thank you very much, took many years to be where we are. I'll get a pick of it up soon as I get off work!

Heath
Pouring the rain, but here it is.

Heath
See less See more
Man, that is cool. Very nice!
Nice cars and welcome to the forum.
Welcome, congrats on your purchase, and nice rides.
Thanks everyone!

Heath
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.