Impala Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im thinking bout starting a car club in Southern california and wondering if anybody would be down to join if so hit me up and let me know were ur at and if u wanna join

·
Registered
8 Posts
all there meets are in LA county though. Thats a pretty good drive from Mission Viejo. Not to mention my car is an embarrassment to impalas everywhere right now. Trying to do what i can to put it back together

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well i want to start the car club cuz there isnt a car club here in the applevalley,victorville,hesperia,barstow,and all the way up to LA thats why i wanna start a car club and plus lately ive seen alot of ppl ridin impalas and caprices in my area

·
Registered
288 Posts
Wel, in that case, go for it. But there's no reason not to be friendly with the ones that already exist. They do alot together and may even help you get started. Who knows, there may even be some members coming from your area.

·
Banned
3,667 Posts
all there meets are in LA county though. Thats a pretty good drive from Mission Viejo. Not to mention my car is an embarrassment to impalas everywhere right now. Trying to do what i can to put it back together

Nothing wrong or embarrassing about your car from what I have seen at the shop.

·
Registered
8 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
What's part of Texas were you in before you moved to Cali? I lived in San Antonio before I moved out here about a 1 yr ago.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts