Impala Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale. Brand new, boxes still sealed, Ate brand front brake rotors and pads for 2000-2005 Impala (also fits many 1997-2005 GM vehicles). 2 rotors and 4 pads. These are very high quality replacement parts, slotted rotors. Cost over $225 new.
Part numbers:
Rotors CW32702
Pads AT699

Asking $145.

Attachments

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
May I ask why you are selling?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had bought them ahead of time, planning on replacing them during the summer, but instead i sold the car. So now I have brand new parts and no car to put them on. Someone who needs to do a brake job is gona get some great parts.

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
Gotcha

I wish you would have posted these last summer :lol:

·
Mr. Handy
6,289 Posts
too bad it breaks my brake budget. other wise I'd buy it.
Pff not much of a brake budget. I spent $30/each on rotors and $70 on pads for my fronts.

In my experience on these cars: If you don't spend at least $100 on the front you will warp the rotors in due time. But, I have a heavy foot also (gas and brake).

·
Banned
97 Posts
Pff not much of a brake budget. I spent $30/each on rotors and $70 on pads for my fronts.

In my experience on these cars: If you don't spend at least $100 on the front you will warp the rotors in due time. But, I have a heavy foot also (gas and brake).
if it was 100 shipped i'd buy it I still do have to ge the rear ones also

Paypal by credit card or Paypal gift option (no fees)must ship first with tracking #

1 - 9 of 9 Posts