Impala Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, i joined this forum cause i wanted to get an impala. Long story short i need more info on the Impala's that i did not get on the Grand prix forum (I am a member of the GPF, did have an GP Base 3.8 until we had to trade it). I do want to get an impala since i like the GM cars and they are just more simpler to work on than other cars, I think. So i hope to find lots of info on and get a Impala.

So hi and cool to be on this forum :eek:k3: i love Chevy cars, fav car is the ZR1 and i hope to get the Chevy impala since they are the same as the Pontiac Grand
Prix which i love Pontiac more, but Chevy is just the same but different badge AND they are still in business. LOL

·
LIFETIME HILLBILLY
6,197 Posts
Welcome to the forum! What would you like to know about the impala?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A lot, but i posted a new thread in the proper sections so if you can answer i appreciate it. I'm very picky when it comes to cars and want a good car and not a money pit.

·
Premium Member
18,506 Posts
Welcome!:beer: You will get PLENTY of answers here! And we KNOW you will post PICs when NECESSARY....correct??:devil:

·
Banned
154 Posts
Welcome! I bought our 2003 Impala LS as a daily driver for my wife. Other than a radiator and a catalytic converter, I haven't had to make any other repairs and it runs like a champ. Good luck with your purchase!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts